On behalf of Faculty of Industrial Technology, Institut Teknologi Nasional (Itenas) Bandung – Indonesia, we would like to cordially invite you to the Faculty of Industrial Technology International Congress 2017 (FoITIC 2017), which will be held in October 9-11, 2017, at Itenas campus. The theme of FoITIC 2017 is “Towards Reliable Renewable and Sustainable Energy Systems: Challenges and Opportunities”, which can be viewed from broaden field of sciences. Congress will divide into three (3) main programs i.e. International Conference, International workshop and Exhibition.
The congress is organized by Faculty of Industrial Technology, Itenas Bandung – Indonesia, in cooperation with Indonesian Society for Reliability (ISR) and Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers Indonesia Society on Social Implication of Technology Chapter (IEEE Indonesia SSIT Chapter).
The aim of the International Conference is invites academics, researchers, engineers, government officers and company delegates from the field of energy and other discipline (such as electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical, informatics, civil, architect, physics, environment, social, economic, design and etc.), to gather, present and share the results of their research and/or work and discuss strategies for the future utilization of renewable and sustainable energy system.
The recommended topics for this conference are available below, but not limited to:
1. Renewable energy resources assessment
2. Producing and storing renewable electricity (solar energy, wind energy, biomass, fuel cells, geothermal energy, energy from wastes, hydro and ocean energy, nuclear energy)
3. Renewable energy grid integration & distribution: utilities of the future
4. Renewable energy integration: smart grid and storage
5. Renewable cities and community power programs
6. Off-grid & rural energy access
7. Electric power and energy efficiency
8. From laboratory to the real world renewable energy system
9. Development and application of technology with energy saving capability
10. Automation and measurement technologies
11. Multidisciplinary modeling and simulation in renewable energy field
12. Computer aided engineering
13. Computing technology for sustainable industrial system
14. Renewable energy education
15. Renewable energy infrastructure
16. Renewable energy in biosystems engineering
17. Renewable energy economics and management
18. Renewable energy program risk assessment and management
19. Reliability of renewable energy system
20. Nanotechnology in renewable energy field
21. Material technology for renewable energy system
22. Green manufacturing technology
23. Green architecture and buildings
24. Sustainable transportation system
25. Environmental technologies
26. Other relevant topics are welcome
At the first, please send your abstract according to the abstract template which available in conference website by July 14, 2017, at latest.
Other important dates and conference details can be seen at http://foitic-itenas.com or http://foitic.itenas.ac.id.
Selected and high quality papers will be submitted to special issue Elsevier’s International Journal Energy (indexed by ISI web of science/Thomson Reuters) with impact factor 4.292, through the normal rigorous review process (http://foitic-itenas.com/academic-journal/).
Through this email, we would like your kindness to forward this Call for Paper to your colleagues/students.
We look forward to seeing you in Bandung and we do hope that the conference will be an exciting and rewarding experience for all the participants.
Greetings from Itenas Bandung Indonesia.
Dr. Dani Rusirawan
Chairman of the FoITIC 2017